Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Growing Up

Both kids seem to be getting so big so fast lately. My perspective has definitely changed with #2. It's easier to realize that the sleepless nights will end soon enough (and I'll survive until then) and that my little helpless baby will be a running, jumping, incessant chatterer in just 2 1/2 short years!

Here are a few shots of what we've been up to lately.

Big brother Josh reading to Lily. My favorite moment was when he held out "Pat the Bunny" for Lily to smell the flowers, too.

Josh smelling the flowers at the Arboretum when we went to check out Dallas Blooms with Grandma and Aunt Loretta.

"No, me me do it!" is a constant refrain in our house these days. Check out what happens when we let him put his own pants on. We're encouraging the independence - he even uses the potty on occasion!


Lily was baptized on 3/20.


A few recent shots of Miss Lilian



Check out the first social smile captured on camera.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Beth! They are so precious...and you are correct, they do grow up so quickly....love the reading and the me do, me do....the joys of parenting....enjoy every moment!
    From Liz's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I love how Josh is reading to her. Sweet brother! <3

    ReplyDelete